- DBA, City University of Hong Kong
- MBA, University of Cambridge
- BBA in Information Systems, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Prof. Ho is the Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director and Responsible Officer for Lianhe Global, the international subsidiary of one of the two major Chinese credit rating agencies.
- Prof. Ho is an experienced investment banking and credit rating expert, with equity capital market and corporate finance experience in Credit Suisse, Merrill Lynch and Bear Stearns, where he worked on IPO, ADR listing and convertible bond offering for Non-Japan Asian issuers. Stan also worked as the Head of Non-Japan Asia structured finance group at Fitch Ratings, where he covered securitisation, covered bonds and REIT corporate rating for Non-Japan Asian issuers.
- Prof. Ho has solid and direct green finance and certification experience. Stan is involved in the rating of green and sustainable bonds issued by various Chinese issuers in the international capital market. Stan is also currently the Green Finance Certification Scheme Technical Committee Member of Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA), where he is one of the approval members of the HKQAA green certification of the bonds issued, and loans borrowed, by Chinese and Hong Kong corporates and financial institutions.