Kevin Pereira is currently a Managing Director at Blu Artificial Intelligence, a consulting firm that specializes in Artificial Intelligence. He started his career in Private Banking with Citi in New York after which he joined Bank of New York Mellon’s Asset Management business in Hong Kong. There he helped to start a new group that specialized in products tailored to High Net Worth Individuals. After obtaining his MBA, Kevin worked at a technology startup in Myanmar that was building internet infrastructure which included fiber optic, cell towers and data centers before joining his current role.
Kevin graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Economics with concentrations in Finance, Management and Marketing from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He also has an MBA from INSEAD.
- MBA, INSEAD, 2014
- BSc in Economics with concentrations in Finance, Management and Marketing, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Visiting Scholar, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Feb 2019 - Present
- Part Time Lecturer, The University of Hong Kong, Nov 2018 – Present
- Adjunct Faculty, The Asian Institute of Technology, Aug 2020 – Present
- Part Time Lecturer, The Hong Kong Metropolitan University, Nov 2020 – Present
- Part Time Lecturer, The City University of Hong Kong School of Law, January 2022 - Present
Managing Director, Blu Artificial Intelligence, 2016 – Present
- Finance Consultant, Golden 11 Investment International (Myanmar), 2015 – 2016
- Vice President, Bank of New York Mellon Managed Investments (Hong Kong), 2013-2014
- Banker Associate, Citi Private Bank (New York, USA), 2006-2012
Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Frontier Technologies for Business, Digital Marketing, Artificial Intelligence in Law